The Gordillo Law Firm LLC is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
This website is designed to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA which covers a wide range of recommendations for making website content accessible.
We continue to perform ongoing monitoring in an effort to detect any new issues that may arise. We publish an audit trail which includes the most recent testing, and outline any known issues. We remain committed to conformance of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1 AA).
If you need assistance in using the website, or have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site, please contact us.
Guidelines and Standards
The Gordillo Law Firm LLC aims for our website to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1 AA). We have conducted an accessibility audit of our website based on these guidelines.
This website is tested using a combination of accessibility tools. Including Google Lighthouse accessibility test, axe – Web Accessibility Testing, and Monsido Web Accessibility software. This combination of tools and software results in a wide range of testing which covers the complete requirements for level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1 AA).
The entire site is also scanned using Monsido Web Accessibility to run automated tests and run guided manual tests (where automated testing is insufficient or unable to test specific items) to identify issues.
October 9, 2023 – 4 Known Issues
- Chat widget is not accessible by tabbing through the page and contains HTML markup that is not semantically correct. Users that do not use a mouse, as well as other assistive technologies are unable to access the chat.
- Lawmatics embedded form does not frame does not have an accessible name. Screen reader users rely on a frame name to describe the contents of the frame.
- Lawmatics embedded form submit button does not display keyboard focus. Users that use a keyboard for navigation do not have a clear indication that the submit button is selected to submit the form.
- Lawmatics embedded form elements with an ARIA role that require parent roles are not contained by them. Users that use assistive technologies may not understand the form of hierarchy.
- October 9, 2023 – Accessibility Checks Report For All A / 99.99%
- October 9, 2023 – Accessibility Checks Report For All AA / 94.74%