Experienced Las Vegas Business Money Matters Attorney
When it comes to money, most business owners are dealing with it one of two ways – you either micro- manage your books and use your financial reports as a crystal ball that allows you to predict the future OR you manage your financials by going to the ATM and checking your balance.
Money Matters We Can Help With
- How do you handle money in your business?
- Do you have a strong relationship with your CPA, bookkeeping team, your controller?
- Do you have multiple entities and is the cash flowing between those entities properly?
- Need financing for your business?
- Properly tracking loans you’ve made to the business?
- Capital contributions?
- Has the business loaned you money?
Each of these situations has legal and tax impacts that we help you navigate.
These are the money matters we help you with.